[NFBWATlk] February Chapter Meeting This Saturday

Michael Forzano michaeldforzano at gmail.com
Tue Feb 16 20:32:00 UTC 2021

Hi All,

Just a reminder that our February chapter meeting will take place this
Saturday at 10:00AM. This month we will have elections, so please ensure
you have paid dues before Saturday in order to vote, or if you are
interested in running for a position.

Also on our agenda, those who attended Washington Seminar will update us on
how it went and the results of our meetings with our representatives. We
will also discuss ideas for plans and things we would like to accomplish
for our chapter in the upcoming year, so please bring any ideas you may
have to the meeting.

Looking forward to seeing everyone this Saturday! Zoom info is below.

Mike Forzano, President
NFB Greater Seattle Chapter

Topic: NFBW Seattle Chapter Meeting
Time: Feb 20, 2021 10:00 AM Pacific Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/88386659625?pwd=MmF6bjJ0RWNTdEY3SnpJSjJXWEhsUT09

Meeting ID: 883 8665 9625
Passcode: 573725
One tap mobile
+12532158782,,88386659625#,,,,,,0#,,573725# US (Tacoma)
+16699006833,,88386659625#,,,,,,0#,,573725# US (San Jose)

Dial by your location
        +1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
        +1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
        +1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)