[NFBWATlk] Looking for participants in the Washington State School for the Blind Talent Show

donmi at q.com donmi at q.com
Mon Feb 15 07:10:57 UTC 2021

No, we are not looking for performers. The performers are the WSSB students.
For many years the Clark County chapter has sponsored an annual talent show
at the Washington State School for the Blind. Through out the program we
have members of the NFB spotlight activities of the National Federation of
the Blind. These need to be pre-recorded and submitted to me by Next Sunday.
We wanted to give members through out the state the opportunity to
participate if they can and will. Send your submissions to:

donmi at q.com <mailto:donmi at q.com>

Don Mitchell

donmi at q.com <mailto:donmi at q.com>

360.281.0187