[NFBWATlk] Pay your dues: February Chapter Meeting This Saturday

Marci Carpenter mjc59 at comcast.net
Thu Feb 18 04:39:36 UTC 2021

If you want to join the Greater Seattle NFB chapter, and if you want to vote a run for office this Saturday, you need to pay your dues right away. You can pay through the NFB of Washington PayPal account at payments at nfbw.org. Please write “Seattle Chapter dues“ in the comment line. You can also send one of those things called a paper check to NFB of Washington, PO Box 2516, Seattle, WA 98111. If you decide to send a check please notify Marci Carpenter or Jim Portillo by this Saturday.

Sent from Marci's iPhone

Begin forwarded message: