[NFBWATLK] the subject is baseball

Lauren Merryfield lauren at catlines.com
Thu Mar 21 00:10:57 UTC 2019

Hi,

I am, believe it or not, still a Mariners fan!  I loved their baseball!  I
loved attending Safeco Field!!  In California, I never did catch on to the
teams, though I went to one Giants game.  Here in Oregon, this is Duck
country and I kinda get into it, but that's mostly football.  So I am still
a Mariners fan.

We were going through my stuff as I am in still in perpetual downsizing, and
we found my stash of Edgar Martinez memorabilia. My friends laughed.

Thanks,

Lauren

How many are your works, Lord! In wisdom you made them all; the earth is
full of your creatures.

Psalm 104:24

Yea! the audiobook version of "Jesus makes the difference:a collection of
stories for young people" is now available on iTunes and at audible . com
(delete the spaces).

As my cats would say:"Meow when you feel like it!"