[NFBWATLK] the subject is baseball

Marci Carpenter mjc59 at comcast.net
Thu Mar 21 02:53:13 UTC 2019

I have the MLB At Bat app on my iPhone. You don’t have to be near any team to use it. Once you subscribe for the year ($19.95) you automatically have access to every game in Major League Baseball from the first game in spring training to the last game of the World Series. With all the new players on the Mariners team this year I have especially appreciated listening to the spring-training games so I can learn all the new names. You can then decide which broadcast of that game you would prefer. When a team’s media includes broadcasts from a Spanish-speaking radio station you also have access to that. They draw their feeds from each radio station. There are no blackouts so you can listen to every game. I love the app and it is almost completely accessible.

Marci

Sent from Marci's iPhone