[NFBWATlk] March MAL Chapter Meetig

Nikki Palm nikkirae83 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 12 13:32:54 UTC 2024

Greetings Federation Family,
It is time once again for our chapter meeting for the Members At Large. We
will be gathering on Zoom this Thursday at 7 pm. All are always welcome.

We will be reminiscing about state convention highlights. Even if you
couldn't make it to convention this year, you won't want to miss it. Come
relive your favorite moments from the wonderful weekend. There are so many
good things to talk about.

Please join us this Thursday night at 7 pm from the comfort of your home.
Here are the Zoom details.

Topic: NFBW Members At Large

Time: Second Thursday of every month at 7pm

Join Zoom Meeting

https://us02web.zoom.us/j/81030669502?pwd=dEJTWjRQeXRzdjF5THk1NUlCVG90dz09

Meeting ID: 810 3066 9502

Passcode: 823589

One tap mobile
+12532158782,,81030669502#,,,,*823589# US (Tacoma)