[NFBWATlk] Zoom meeting invitation for Washington Seminar meetings

Marci Carpenter mjc59 at comcast.net
Tue Feb 8 01:34:01 UTC 2022

Greetings everyone,

Our Washington Seminar appointments start tomorrow with a 10 AM meeting with staff from Senator Cantwell‘s office and a 12:20 PM meeting with Representative Herrera Beutler. The 10 AM meeting will probably last around 20 minutes. It’s great to have as many people as possible from all parts of the state in attendance for the meetings with our Senators. If you want to present on an issue sometime this week and haven’t contacted me yet please do so tonight before 10 PM. If you have previously agreed to be a presenter I will also be contacting you tonight.

I’m very hopeful that we can come out of the next couple of weeks with several more cosponsors on our national legislation.

Thanks,
Marci
Phone: 206-604-5507

Marci Carpenter She/her is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: NFBW Washington Seminar
Time: This is a recurring meeting.

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/83632267898?pwd=aVZwMkdOSC8vY0xXVWxxR2dEZWllUT09

Meeting ID: 836 3226 7898
Passcode: 034282
One tap mobile
+12532158782,,83632267898#,,,,*034282# US (Tacoma)
+13462487799,,83632267898#,,,,*034282# US (Houston)

Dial by your location
+1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
+1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
+1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)