[NFBWATlk] February Members At Large Meeting

Nikki Palm nikkirae83 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 9 02:33:27 UTC 2022

Greetings federation family!

It is time once again for our At Large chapter meeting. We will be meeting
on Zoom on February 10th at 7:30 pm. Our chapter is for people all
throughout Washington, whether you have a local chapter or not. We had a
wonderful 2021, and we are hoping to continue with that momentum in 2022.
This month, we will be discussing the Washington Seminar that is happening
now. If you participate in the seminar, please join our chapter meeting to
share your experience. All are welcome and encouraged to attend. You will
find Zoom information below. Lastly, if you have not yet done so, please
remember to pay your membership dues for 2022. You can do so electronically
via PayPal. Please be kind to our state treasurer and write a note that
your money is for membership dues for the At Large chapter. Payments can be
sent to:

payments at nfbw.org

We are so excited to connect with you soon at the meeting!

Nikki Palm

Members At Large Chapter President

Topic: NFBW Members At Large
Time:
Join Zoom Meeting
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/81030669502?pwd=dEJTWjRQeXRzdjF5THk1NUlCVG90dz09

Meeting ID: 810 3066 9502
Passcode: 823589
One tap mobile
+12532158782,,81030669502#,,,,*823589# US (Tacoma)
+13462487799,,81030669502#,,,,*823589# US (Houston)

Dial by your location
        +1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
 Meeting ID: 810 3066 9502
Passcode: 823589