[NFBWATlk] Assistive technology rehome

Gloria Rodriguez gr.windclan at gmail.com
Thu Aug 26 22:50:17 UTC 2021

Hello,

I have an Optelec ClearView+ speech. I would like to find a new home for.
Here is a video of the CCTV.
https://youtu.be/seuVjud68Yc

I also have a Farview low vision portable magnifier that can also function
as a portable CCTV.
https://www.amazon.com/Optelec-Farview-Vision-portable-Magnifier/dp/B01HUO83T8
https://www.amazon.com/Optelec-Farview-Vision-portable-Magnifier/dp/B01HUO83T8

I would like to see if there are any places I can share to find a new home
for these. I would like to get some money if I can but am open to donating
if the new owner picks then you from my home in Bonney Lake, WA.

I can probley meet somewhere to rehome the Farview but not the full CCTV.

Any suggestions for listing them would be appreciated.

Thank you
Gloria Rodriguez