[NFBWATLK] Convention Registration Inquiry

Kevin LaRose kl1964 at icloud.com
Thu May 3 21:14:21 UTC 2018

Hi list:
Not long ago I registered for the NFB convention for both myself and my wife. When I filled out the registration I did not include banquet tickets, as we didn’t plan to attend this year. However, circumstances have conspired such that we are indeed going to be attending the banquet after all. My question is, is there any way to amend one’s registration to include banquet tickets, or do I just have to wait until I get there? Any enlightenment would be most appreciated.
Thanks,

Kevin LaRose
Anderson, IN
Email: kl1964 at icloud.com