[NFBWATLK] Fwd: Information for NFBW Members

Mike Mello mike at mello.com
Tue May 1 17:53:29 UTC 2018

Hi,
I think this is a great opportunity to see what is available. If you do not currently have a vocational rehabilitation case open with the agency, you have the opportunity to have a hands-on demo. If you are interested in upgrading your technology, or just learning what is available, I would definitely suggest checking this out.
Mike

Mike Mello
208-301-0565
Sent from my iPhone