[nfbwatlk] Seattle NFB Chapter Meeting Minutes for January 2016

Mike Mello mike at mello.com
Mon Jan 18 00:19:29 UTC 2016

We want them on the list, thanks.

-----Original Message-----
From: nfbwatlk [mailto:nfbwatlk-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Mike
Freeman via nfbwatlk
Sent: Sunday, January 17, 2016 4:13 PM
To: NFB of Washington Talk Mailing List
Cc: Mike Freeman
Subject: Re: [nfbwatlk] Seattle NFB Chapter Meeting Minutes for January 2016

I am glad to see the minutes. However, I wonder if you really want to
publish them before they have been approved by the chapter at the next
meeting? I realize this would make the minutes become a month behind, but it
seems to me that if one wishes to strictly observed minutes as a record, one
should have to approve them before they are published. Just one man's
opinion

Mike Freeman