[Nfbnet-members-list] JPMorgan Chase seeks participants for banking services research at NFB national convention

Blake, Lou Ann LBlake at nfb.org
Tue Jun 19 05:59:43 UTC 2018

The below research participant solicitation is
being provided for informational purposes only.
The National Federation of the Blind has no
involvement in this research, but we believe that
it may contribute to our research mission.

JPMorgan Chase & Co. is committed to meeting the
banking and financial services needs of all our
customers. Members of our Digital team will be on
site to show you how we make digital products accessible and usable by all.

The research will take place at the NFB national
convention at the Rosen Shingle Creek Resort in
Orlando, Florida. You need to be at least 18
years of age in order to participate in one or both studies.

1.         We would like your input on our retail
banking website - Chase.com. For this study, we
are seeking PC screen reader (e.g. JAWs/NVDA) and
Mac VoiceOver users along with users of screen
magnification tools/software such as ZoomText. In
these sessions of 1-1 user testing, we will ask
you to complete common banking tasks on Chase.com
using test accounts to get your feedback. Your
personal information will remain protected.

To attend this study, please contact Marc Kwok at
<mailto:Marc.Kwok at Chase.com>Marc.Kwok at Chase.com

2.         We are also seeking iOS users who are
avid or leisure users of voice assistants. These
include stand-alone voice devices or voice
through mobile, and would include but not be
limited to Google Home, Amazon Alexa/Echo, Apple
Siri, Google Assistant or Microsoft Cortana).

To attend this study, please contact Clint Richie
at <mailto:Clint.A.Richie at Chase.com>Clint.A.Richie at Chase.com

Sessions are expected to last approximately one
hour. Available times for the sessions are:

July 4­8:00 - 11:00 AM; 6:00 – 9:00 PM

July 5­8:00 AM – 5:00 PM

Regards,

Marc