[Nfbnet-members-list] Lyft User Guide for Patrons Who Use Service Dogs

NAGDU President blind411 at verizon.net
Sat May 13 03:24:11 UTC 2017

Dear All,

                 The National Association of
Guide Dog Users, a strong & proud division of the
National Federation of the Blind,  has been asked
by Lyft to circulate the attached Service Animal
User Guide. Lyft has also been invited to
participate in NAGDU’s advocacy seminar  on July
10 from 3:30 – 5:00 p.m. and to urge its partners
and other staff to join the seminar virtually
through our live stream. Lyft has also been
invited to make a special program presentation at
our annual meeting on July 12 from 7:00 – 10:00
p.m. Please take the time to read this user guide
so you can best use and enjoy the lyft platform.

Fraternally yours,
Marion Gwizdala, President
National Association of Guide Dog Users Inc. (NAGDU)
National Federation of the Blind
(813) 626-2789
President at NAGDU.ORG

The National Federation of the Blind knows that
blindness is not the characteristic that defines
you or your future. Every day we raise
expectations because low expectations create
barriers between blind  people and our dreams.
You can live the life you want! Blindness is not what holds you back.