[Nfbnet-members-list] Convention Job Fair Needs Your Help

Dick Davis ddavis at blindinc.org
Sat May 13 16:20:10 UTC 2017

Dear NFBNet Members,

I am writing to ask that you pass the attached information on to any
employers you know, including where you work, to see if they would be
interested in participating in the NFB National Job Fair in
Orlando.  One of our strengths is that we can work together to
increase the employment of blind people.

Thanks for your help,
Dick Davis, Chair
NFB Employment Committee
ddavis at blindinc.org