[Nfbnet-members-list] NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF BLIND REHABILITATION PROFESSIONALS 2017 Agenda

Melody Roane lindseyroanem1 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 9 01:01:06 UTC 2017

The attached agenda is for the annual meeting of the National
Association of Blind Rehabilitation Professionals which will take
place on Wednesday, July 12.  Registration and networking will take
place from 1:00 to 2:00, and the meeting will begin at 2:00.  We
would love to have convention attendees join us as we hear from
inspiring speakers and as we have a lively discussion about WIOA and
how its implementation is affecting rehabilitation services for the blind.

Thanks.

Melody Roane

lindseyroanem1 at gmail.com