[Nfbnet-members-list] System Unavailable Briefly This Evening

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Thu Nov 3 16:26:28 UTC 2016

Dear NFBNET users:

The nfbnet.org server will be unavailable for approximately one hour
this evening, Thursday,, November third. The system is being upgraded
to use more memory. The outage will be approximately one hour,
starting at 10:00 p.m. Eastern Daylight time. This means that all
mail lists will be down as well as the nfbnet.org site, as well as
all of the sites that we host on the server for various NFB
affiliates, divisions and chapters.

We apologize for any inconvenience that this may cause you. We think
the extra memory will allow things to run more smoothly.

Thanks!

David Andrews Systems Operator and Mail List Owner and Chief Cook and
Bottle Washer!