[Nfbnet-members-list] NFB of Michigan Convention Stream

J.J. Meddaugh jj at bestmidi.com
Thu Nov 3 18:53:59 UTC 2016

The 2016 NFB of Michigan convention is being held this weekend in
Southfield and although we'd love to see you in person, you can
listen live from anywhere in the world.
We will be broadcasting our general sessions, banquet, and board
meeting starting Saturday at 9 AM Eastern. Learn about the latest
efforts in regional transportation for Detroit and beyond, our
successful summer and youth STEM programming, and other important
advocacy issues. Our banquet speech and national report will come
from none other than Scott LaBarre.

To listen or view our agenda, visit ourconvention page at
http://www.nfbmi.org/convention

You can contact the convention floor by Email at convention at nfbmi.org
or tweet us @NFBMI

Hope to see you either in person or virtually for our 2016 convention.

Cordially,
J.J. Meddaugh, NFB of Michigan Convention Coordinator