[Nfbnet-members-list] Krafter's Division at Convention

Cathy Flesher flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Wed Jun 29 01:02:44 UTC 2016

The NFB Krafters Division is once again offering handmade greeting
cards with tactile drawings and braille greetings for sale at
convention this year.
Stop by Panzacola Ballroom H-4 on Thursday, June 30 and Friday, July
1, from noon until 6 P.M.
Two sized cards are available: quarter sized cards for $3 and
half-sized cards for $5.
Seven different pictures are available, four large and three small. .
The quarter-sized cards offer a cute teddy bear, a boxy truck, or a
holiday bell. The half-size cards offer a happy cat, a bear with
hearts above his head, a boat with a billowing sail, or a fancy holiday tree.
We offer a variety of greetings including best wishes, get well and
happy holiday. In addition, there is an all occasion card containing
a quote from Helen Keller.

Learn more about the Krafters Division and what it has to offer by
coming to our business meeting on Saturday July 2, 7:00 - 9:00 pm in
Suwannee 18, Level 2. Join us to hear about our telephone conference
call and email classes taught by blind and visually impaired
crafters.  Learn about our listserv and Monday night chats. Become a
paid member and take an unlimited number of classes this year through
July 2017.
Joyce Kane, President
blindhands at aol.com