[Nfbnet-members-list] Need Some Spice in your Life?

erindaring at gmail.com erindaring at gmail.com
Tue Jun 28 21:44:15 UTC 2016

Fellow Federationists,

Do you need a little spice in your life? If you answered "yes," the Maryland Association of Blind Students has you covered with the official spice of our state! We will be selling Old Bay seasoning! Whether you want to spice up your favorite chicken recipe, make your crabs taste like Maryland's, or just add a little kick to your French fries, we've got you covered. Each tin will be $5. We will be selling our Old Bay at the Maryland table in the exhibit hall (C8). Tins will also be available from members of the MDABS Board, so come find one of us. Bring home the flavor of Maryland while helping our students live the lives we want!

See you in Orlando,

Erin Daring,
Treasurer and Chair of Fundraising
Maryland Association of Blind Students