[Nfbnet-members-list] Twitter Chat

Trevino, Danielle DTrevino at nfb.org
Wed Oct 14 19:23:49 UTC 2015

The National Federation of the Blind (NFB) will be hosting a Twitter
Chat tonight, October 14, 2015, from 8:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. The focus
of the discussion will be Member Engagement: Keeping the Momentum
Going. President Riccobono, Anil Lewis, and others will be
interacting with you so bring your ideas, questions, and suggestions.
Follow the hashtag #blindchat to keep up with the conversation, and
remember to tell your friends!

Thank you!
Danielle Trevino
Coordinator for Social Media and Member Engagement
National Federation of the Blind
200 East Wells Street
   Baltimore, MD 21230
P: (410) 659-9314, Ext. 2358
E: <mailto:dtrevino at nfb.org>dtrevino at nfb.org
W: <http://www.nfb.org/>www.nfb.org
FB: National Federation of the Blind
TW: @NFB_voice

the expectations of blind people, because low expectations create
obstacles between blind people and our dreams. You can live the life
you want; blindness is not what holds you back.

<https://nfb.org/civicrm/contribute/transact?reset=1&id=1>Make a gift
to the National Federation of the Blind and help ensure all blind
Americans live the lives they want.