[Nfbnet-members-list] Aloha, Hawaii is back with goodies!

Katie Keim kati.did at hawaiiantel.net
Tue Jun 30 01:20:52 UTC 2015

Aloha Federation Family & Friends!

In Celebration of our NFB's 75th anniversary,      The National Federation
of the Blind of Hawaii (NFBH) is excited to be back once again with our
famous Hawaiian coffees, candies and other sensory delights!

We will be offering the following items for sale at our Hawaii table in
Orlando in the exhibit hall:

2016 Hawaiian Island pictorial wall calendars; Kona and Maui coffees;
Macadamia chocolate and roasted nuts; Handcrafted Hawaiian wood salad
serving hands and  Big Island exotic essential oils in a coconut oil base, A
little goes a long way!

We look forward to seeing you all at our Hawaii table this year again!

With warmest Mahalo and Aloha, "Changing what it means to be blind"!

Katie Keim

NFBH Secretary

E-mail: kati.did at hawaiiantel.net

Cell:   808-722-4242