[Nfbnet-members-list] Roommate needed for convention

Heather Field missheather at comcast.net
Tue Jun 30 02:24:36 UTC 2015

Dear NFB family,
One of the ladies in my chapter has unexpectedly been told she can
have time off to go to convention. However, since she wasn't
expecting to go, she hasn't booked a hotel room, so she is in need of
a roommate. I have shared a room with her at previous conventions and
she is a great roommate, trustworthy, helpful, tidy, considerate and
quiet. I would share with her again myself if I hadn't already made
alternative plans. She would be arriving on Saturday night July 4th
and leaving Saturday morning July 11th. If you are looking for a
roommate, or you would be willing to share with her to make it
possible for her to come to convention, please reply to this e-mail
or call me on (615) 790-9765, so I can put you in touch with her.
I really hope we can find her a roommate, she is a long-term, very
committed and hard working member and she would so love to be there
for this important anniversary.
Warmly,
Heather Field

President