[Nfbnet-members-list] Performing Arts Swing Dance Lesson July 7th

Katelyn MacIntyre katelynmac at cox.net
Mon Jun 29 20:37:08 UTC 2015

It don't mean a thing if it ain't got that swing!

Greetings on behalf of the Performing Arts Division; we hope this note finds
you well!
Prepare to dance! In anticipation of the 75th anniversary ball, come join
the Performing Arts Division in a swing dancing lesson! You'll learn the
history of swing along with a few easy steps. It is a partner activity so we
will need a variety of people to make this a success! No dance experience
necessary - all are welcome! It will be held on Tuesday, July 7th from
2:30-4:00 in Salon 14.
Lead by Katelyn MacIntyre and Elizabeth Muhammad. We look forward to
celebrating this convention with you!
For questions, e-mail: nfbpad at gmail.com

Warmest Regards,

~Katelyn MacIntyre

Board Member, Performing Arts Division, National Federation of the Blind

www.katelynmac.com