[Nfbnet-members-list] Arizona table at convention, don't miss out!

Roxanne Torres RTorres at saavi.us
Thu Jun 25 00:37:13 UTC 2015

NFB Arizona

NFB 2015 is just days away. What could be better than taking some of the warmth from convention back home with you?
Stop by our exhibit table and purchase a beautiful authentic Mexican style blanket.
Those conference rooms can get pretty chilly and Arizona has you covered, literally we do!
These blankets will be available in 2 styles: The classic rebozo,   this is a wraparound style that you can throw over your shoulders or lay across your lap. And the classic poncho, this would be a zarape with a head opening in the middle of the blanket.
Either of which you may choose, Arizona will keep you warm and send you home with a traditional decorative piece of the southwest.
Don't miss out and visit the Arizona affiliate table c-9 in the exhibit hall at convention.

Best,
Roxanne

Roxanne Torres

SAAVI