[Nfbnet-members-list] Final 75 days of service (#NFB75Serve) and NFB Community Service Division Convention Call

Darian Smith president at nfbcommunityservice.org
Wed Jun 24 12:25:37 UTC 2015

Fellow Federationists:

 As you are all no doubt aware, this Friday, June 26 will mark the conclusion  of the 75 days of Service.
 Over these past couple of months I, as well as Co- Chair Libra Robinson and leadership  team  members Hindley Williams, Gerald Barns and Kyra Sweeney have  been encouraged and inspired by the stories shared, the questions asked and the answers given.
 we have been deeply appreciative of the support shown by  President Riccobono and Board Member Jeannie Massay who have taken the time out of their busy schedules to remind us  why  this effort and this division are important for the blind of our movement  and the nation.
 But before we officially  close the book on this effort, we would like to have one last call to reflect upon the campaign and to also talk about the things the division has planned for the upcoming 75th  convention of the National Federation of the Blind and how you can have a key role in making it all happen.
 So join us one more time this Sunday, June 28 at 7 p.m. Eastern.
 Call (712) 432-0140 and enter the access code 808277.
 We look forward to celebrating what we’ve done and getting excited for what there is to do.
  Talk with you soon!

Darian Smith
President, National Federation  of the Blind Community Service Division

president at nfbcommunityservice.org <mailto:president at nfbcommunityservice.org>

(415)215-9809
 twitter: @goldengateace
Connect with the Community Service Division
Facebook: search for “NFB Community Service Division”.
Twitter:@NFBCSDivision

blindness is not what holds you back.
 “We need your service, right now, at this moment - our moment - in history. I'm not going to tell you what your role should be; that's for you to discover. But I am going to ask you to play your part; ask you to stand up; ask you to put your foot firmly into the current of history” — Barack Obama
Did you know that   your  unwanted vehicle can be just what is needed to help         drive	 change for the blind .
Donate your car to the National Federation of the Blind today!
For more information, please visit: www.carshelpingtheblind.org <http://www.carshelpingtheblind.org/> or call 1-855-659-9314
“