[Nfbnet-members-list] Maryland Table at Convention

Melissa Ann Riccobono melissa at riccobono.us
Wed Jun 24 04:23:34 UTC 2015

Hello fellow Federationists,
The Maryland affiliate is proud to offer the following at this year's
convention.
Our table number is B8. We have something for everyone. Need some
cash? Buy our instant lottery tickets and you could win $2, $5, $10,
or $20. Need a pick me up? We have snacks. For kids of all ages, we
will be selling the hard-to-get braille card games Quibbler and 5
Crowns. Enjoy a challenge? Play Wooden Triangle Solitaire. Leave room
in your suitcase for all of the great things you will find at the exhibit hall.

I hope you will stop by our table and purchase some of these fun items.
Melissa Riccobono
melissa at riccobono.us