[Nfbnet-members-list] Reminder: Ohio Association of Blind Students Drawing

Kaiti Shelton kaiti.shelton at gmail.com
Tue Jun 2 05:47:45 UTC 2015

Fellow Federationists,

The Ohio Association of Blind Students, a proud division of The
National Association of Blind Students and the National Federation of
the Blind, is conducting its second annual drawing fundraiser.  Take a
chance on fabulous gift card prizes to national franchises such as
Amazon, ITunes, and the Darden family of restaurants which includes
Olive Garden and Longhorn Steakhouse among other popular brands.
Proceeds from the fundraiser will be split 50-50 between the Ohio
Association of Blind Students and the Ohio BELL Program.  By
participating in this fundraiser you actively contribute to our
efforts to change what it means to be blind for students in Ohio.  The
money for the BELL Program might help to secure the venue at the Ohio
State School for the Blind, pay for materials, or secure anything else
the program might need to be a successful and fun learning experience
for the next generation of braille readers.  By building our treasury
the Ohio Association of Blind Students will be better equipped to
facilitate a retreat the division has aspired to sponsor, can outreach
to students in areas of Ohio without representation in the student
division or the affiliate at the present, and will be able to continue
to grow as a division and a presence in the Ohio affiliate.

There are several ways in which you can buy tickets, which will be
sold 1 for $1 or 6 for $5.
1.	Pay from the convenience of your home using our PayPal account.
Upon receipt of your purchase you will receive an email from the
oabs.nfb at gmail.com email account containing your ticket numbers.
Please keep this email for your records.  The link to our PayPal is:
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=6FW5ZC8G45T8E

2.	To pay with a check please contact OABS treasurer Emily Pennington.
She can be reached at emilypennington at fuse.net.  Emily can provide you
with her address and will be able to email you with confirmation that
your check has been safely delivered to her.  You will also receive an
email containing your ticket numbers.  Please keep this email for your
records.

3.	Pay in cash at the National Convention in Orlando.  Several OABS
board members will be selling tickets and will be happy to assist you.
Using this option will get you brailled ticket stubs.  Please keep
these ticket(s) for later reference.

All electronic purchases must be completed and all checks must be
received by Jul 15th.  Winners will be announced over list serve and
contacted on Jul 16 and prizes will be mailed promptly.  Should you
have any questions please feel free to contact OABS president Kaiti
Shelton at Kaiti.shelton at gmail.com or OABS Treasurer Emily Pennington
at emilypennington at fuse.net.

The Ohio Association of Blind Students thanks you in advance for the
support of our division and the Ohio BELL Program.  With your support
we can strive to change what it means to be blind for students in the
great state of Ohio.

--
Kaiti Shelton
University of Dayton 2016.