[Nfbnet-members-list] NFB Travel & Tourism Meeting July 5, 2015 from 6:00-9:30 PM

Cheryl Echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 4 09:43:36 UTC 2015

The NFB Travel & Tourism Division, a proud
division of the National Federation of the Blind,
will be having its annual national meeting at the
75th National Convention of the National Federation of the Blind in Orlando, FL

We are looking for you to join this wonderful
exciting division, that talks and advocates on the leisure travel industry.

You do not have to work in the Hospitality
Industry to join this division. Just be someone interested in travel.