[Nfbnet-members-list] Fwd: International Drive Directory

Patti S. Gregory-Chang Esq pattischang at gmail.com
Tue Jun 2 02:00:50 UTC 2015

Can you please post this on appropriate listservs? I think it will be
helpful for convention goers. Thank you for all you do.

Begin forwarded message:

From: Denise valkema <<mailto:valkemadenise at aol.com>valkemadenise at aol.com>
Date: May 13, 2015 at 2:08:47 PM CDT
To: Patti Gregory Chang <<mailto:pattischang at gmail.com>pattischang at gmail.com>
Subject: Fwd: International Drive Directory

Patti,
The link below has a link for restaurants, can search by type, click
on name for address and phone. I don't know if this would help members.

Florida is working on the list. I noticed there is one on Nfb web site already.