[Nfbnet-members-list] Online Accessibility Research - New Offer

Alex Cohen ahc43 at drexel.edu
Mon Jul 13 02:22:49 UTC 2015

Dear Dave,

I really need your help, and I'm willing to donate $5 to the NFB for
each fully completed survey. Again, name is Alex and I'm a blind
Ph.D. candidate in marketing at Drexel University. All of my research
is about creating a more inclusive marketplace for the blind and
vision impaired. I am currently working on two studies regarding the
accessibility of retail websites and the official websites for sports
teams. I really need your help with a preliminary test for this
research, and would greatly appreciate you taking a few minutes to
participate in one or both of the online surveys. I need 50-75
each study including the link is below. Thank you for your kind
consideration in helping me to create greater awareness for this problem.
Study One
We would like to know about your thoughts and opinions about being a
sports fan, and your experience with using your favorite team's
official website.
Before we even start, can we invite you to visit your favorite
professional or collegiate team's official website? This will make
the experience of navigating the website fresh in your mind. You can
do that through
<http://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nfl.com%2F&h=GAQEBWMrf&enc=AZM4adYB28cyI4qjnUYRaZyXlIZSgma2e04UUS11cOy017zbpwD-YSwQtL_vuwG-UhIADi_2Vbdn5yyNcA7CP92yaEkcjerm69qY8qolTw2jXumBndDo9YwHQwd7rm3D_0HSuB_3mPsprCC1aY7OQfbbyhe8vJtGjgJD1yEGJvyolg&s=1>www.nfl.com,
www.nba.com,
<http://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.mlb.com%2F&h=BAQHJELJq&enc=AZPvF1wjwbP61ebb9vhpnBpPuDGmKeTKsPEdtUVuZzOo4Plkv_QDhDTAhVFUk4QyqiRG10FWrW4HI1aYVtPBhlLvAHKAuoVJev0Yj7jQk2THI-1F9OYeR64SmWi8C8jSL7Z9tAq9azJFcr5LSBH6amjUq7YnvFRLxQLa5G3IbcVWdw&s=1>www.mlb.com,
www.nhl.com, or your favorite collegiate team's official website.
After that you may take the survey by using the link provided below
this text. A donation will be made to the St. Lucy Day School for
Visually Impaired Children for each completed survey. You may contact
me at <mailto:ahc43 at drexel.edu>ahc43 at drexel.edu if you are having any
difficulty. Again, the link to the survey is below this text.
<http://drexel.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_6VFbbpHvq9ZS7Ot>http://drexel.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_6VFbbpHvq9ZS7Ot

Study Two
I am doing research to find out how consumers with visual impairments
react when a retailer's website is not accessible. There are two
different scenarios. The first is how you would react if the homepage
was inaccessible. The second is how you would react if a transaction
couldn't be made due to inaccessibility issues. The survey should
take about 10 minutes..
A donation will be made to the St. Lucy Day School for Visually
Impaired Children for each completed survey.
If you are having any difficulty, you may contact me at
<mailto:ahc43 at drexel.edu>ahc43 at drexel.edu. The link is below.
<http://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fdrexel.qualtrics.com%2FSE%2F%3FSID%3DSV_73rF25cjE7gFYJD&h=NAQGo96BA&enc=AZPriszn3N553Pgmd8ZMg-GKzmpHAnN4ZoubS1HgMSZ0CMS-wAad55RPCpBCwyqMkCF8VkJd4skgOURkF6sL4xbX_L_jrt_9QZS3V39NxcI-cSz1D1EoeuHtG6WLd1x-CJ8PLwfzfPHIu9W10UXVLX3Ltlu69B45-KoRQWDDanSPfg&s=1>http://drexel.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_73rF25cjE7gFYJD