[Nfbnet-members-list] COAGDU Repromo

Dishon Spears dspears at cocenter.org
Sun Jul 12 20:07:29 UTC 2015

Hello all of you wagging tailed conventioneers.  I hope the 2015 NFB
convention was as great for you as it was for me.  From the Colorado
division of guide dog users I want to personally thank all of you
that bought our dog treat in a jar mixture with the cookie cutter and
that you'll make many of these delicious treats for your dog or pet
thanking them for assisting you throughout the hotel with thousands
upon thousands walking and caning for the entire week through that
large hotel.  Let me also say how wonderful it was for us to break
the record for the largest umbrella mosaic in Florida and that most
of us had our dogs out there in that hot sun and being up so
early.  It just goes to show how far we as members of the National
Federation of the Blind will go to break records as well as
perceptions of the public at large proving that nothing will ever
stop us from "living the lives we want."
If you weren't able to come by the NFBCO table or able to pick one of
the two sizes up from anyone in the division, then don't worry, if
you can send me your address to the following email then I can get it
into the mail for you.  The email address is
(<mailto:dspears at cocenter.org>dspears at cocenter.org).  What I'll need
from you is either a check or money order with the amount of $9.00
for the smaller jars, and $11.00 for the larger ones.  The extra
$2.00 will cover the cost of shipping the product to you.  If you'd
like to do 2 of the smaller jars then the total would be $16.00 and
the larger jars would be $20.00 which you would still be saving
$2.00, we will be setting up a PayPal account, so please watch out
for the posting of when this will take place. Again thank all of you
for supporting us as a division of the National Federation of the
Blind and remember together, it is us, The National Federation of the
Blind that makes change happen.

Vice President: Dishon Spears
(303) 778-1130 Ext. #246
(<mailto:dspears at cocenter.org>dspears at cocenter.org)

Address: Colorado Center for the Blind
Attention: Dishon Spears
2233 W. Shepperd Ave.
Littleton, CO 80120

Note: Make checks or money orders payable to Colorado Association of
Guide Dog Users or COAGDU.