[Nfbnet-members-list] A World Record for a World-changing Organization

Dan Burke burke.dall at gmail.com
Thu Jul 2 15:33:42 UTC 2015

It's only fitting, and it's only a week away until we, as the National
Federation of the Blind, take on the Guinness World Record for the
largest umbrella mosaic.

I called in for the last planning meeting this morning, and I have to
confess I'm excited!  We make history every day in the National
Federation of the Blind, so we don't just want to beat the record, we
want to smash it so that the National Federation of the Blind's feat
and our name will stand for a very long time in GWR's history!

Seventy-five years comes to mind for some reason!

To do it we need your help and any friends or family you have in the
Orlando area.  Sign up on the web site at:

https://nfb.org/gwr

Then come on down at 7:00 a.m. on July 8. You can take your place in
the mosaic as the NFB takes its place in Guinness World Record
history!

And help spread the word ­ the word is "Live the life you wwant!"

Dan Burke