[Nfbnet-members-list] An invite from NFB-NEWSLINE at Convention 2015

White, Scott SWhite at nfb.org
Thu Jul 2 16:19:58 UTC 2015

Greetings, NFB-NEWSLINE Fans and Subscribers!

Newspapers and Magazines and Weather Alerts, oh
my! Interested in hearing about the record
setting number of brand new publications added
since last year’s convention?   Want to learn how
to scan through publications with ease using the
telephone access method?  Misplaced your
subscriber codes and security ID?  No
problem!  We can look them up for you on the
spot! Get the scoop on the new features in our
upcoming NFB-NEWSLINE iOS Mobile App.  Get
answers to all those questions you’ve been saving
to ask when you had the opportunity.  Become an
NFB-NEWSLINE expert user with some help from our NFB-NEWSLINE expert team!

Stop by the NFB-NEWSLINE table in the Exhibit
Hall, sections C1 and C2.   We can answer your
questions, retrieve your NFB-NEWSLINE Subscriber
ID and Security Codes, or sign you up on the spot!

NFB-NEWSLINE will also have an Open House for
demonstrations and questions in Hospitality Suite
235, on the second level, on Monday and Tuesday
from 1:00 pm - 6:00 pm.   Stop by to get expert
advice from experienced NFB-NEWSLINE
representatives who are here to help you get the
most from your NFB-NEWSLINE service.  Find out
about new publications and new features.  This is
your opportunity to try out some of the varied
access methods and decide which works best for
you. We’re here to answer your questions about
NFB-NEWSLINE. Not a subscriber? We can sign you up on the spot!

This year NFB-NEWSLINE is turning
20!  NFB-NEWSLINE will be hosting a celebration
on Monday evening at our NFB-NEWSLINE Seminar in
the NFB-NEWSLINE Hospitality Suite 235 on the
second level, from 7:00 pm -9:00 pm.   Come join
us to celebrate and meet other NFB-NEWSLINE
users.  Get an overview of NFB-NEWSLINE, share
your ideas for expanding the service, and get
information on the latest new features and
publications, as well as a sneak peek at what’s coming up for the future.

NFB-NEWSLINE Hospitality Suite Schedule:

MONDAY, July 6, 2015

1:00 - 6:00 pm­NFB-NEWSLINE® DEMONSTRATION OPEN HOUSE
Hospitality Suite 235, level 2
Stop by to get expert advice from experienced
NFB-NEWSLINE representatives who are here to help
you get the most from your NFB-NEWSLINE
service.  Find out about new publications and new
features.  This is your opportunity to try out
some of the varied access methods and decide
which works best for you. We’re here to answer
your questions about NFB-NEWSLINE. Not a
subscriber? We can sign you up on the spot!

7:00 - 9:00 pm­CELEBRATE 20 YEARS OF NFB-NEWSLINE®
Hospitality Suite 235, level 2
NFB-NEWSLINE Is turning 20!  Come join us to

TUESDAY, July 7, 2015

1:00 - 6:00 pm­NFB-NEWSLINE® DEMONSTRATION OPEN HOUSE
Hospitality Suite 235, level 2
Stop by to get expert advice from experienced
NFB-NEWSLINE representatives who are here to help
you get the most from your NFB-NEWSLINE
service.  Find out about new publications and new
features.  This is your opportunity to try out
some of the varied access methods and decide
which works best for you. We’re here to answer
your questions about NFB-NEWSLINE.  Not a
subscriber? We can sign you up on the spot!

We can’t wait to see you all at Convention!

We’ll be waiting to fill you in on the latest and
help you with any questions or issues.

Your NFB-NEWSLINE Team

NFB-NEWSLINE, A service of the National Federation of the Blind

The National Federation of the Blind knows that
blindness is not the characteristic that defines
you or your future. Every day we raise the
expectations of blind people, because low
expectations create obstacles between blind
people and our dreams. You can live the life you
want; blindness is not what holds you back.

From: "White, Scott" <SWhite at nfb.org>