[Nfbnet-members-list] Human Services Division Seeking People

Merry Schoch merrys at verizon.net
Wed Apr 22 19:50:54 UTC 2015

Greetings Fellow Federationists,

The Human Services Division of the National Federation of the Blind
is looking for blind professionals in the following occupations:

Massage, physical, speech, occupational, music, art, drama, genetics
and other therapists.  We are also seeking life coaches, school
guidance counselors  and any other professionals who fall under the
Human Services umbrella (please forgive me if I left out a
profession).    Our goal is to conduct an educational panel at the
Division's meeting during our National convention.    Please feel
free to share this email with individuals who may be interested in
being a part of this educational panel.

Anyone interested please contact:  Merry C. Schoch LCSW (Division
President) at email
address:  <mailto:merrys at verizon.net>merrys at verizon.net or call 813/625 1850.

Thank you for your help!  See you in Orlando!

Merry C. Schoch LCSW
Human Services Division President