[Nfbnet-members-list] Professional Musicians Needed

Marion Gwizdala blind411 at verizon.net
Tue Apr 21 21:34:35 UTC 2015

                 Are you an accomplished rock guitarist, bassist, or
drummer who will be attending the NFB national convention in Orlando
this year? Would you like to contribute to the convention in a
meaningful, memorable way? If so, I need to hear from you. I have
been asked to direct a band for a special performance at our 75th
anniversary convention and need these instrumentalists to make it a
quality performance. If you would like more information, please write
to me off-list to

<mailto:Blind411 at verizon.net>Blind411 at verizon.net

Or give me a call at 813-626-2789.

Fraternally yours,