[Nfbnet-members-list] Study recruitment: accessibility of online courses

Linden, Maureen Ann Maureen.Linden at coa.gatech.edu
Thu Nov 13 02:17:37 UTC 2014

Accessibility of Online Courses Study
Thank you all for the overwhelming support and
interest in our research!  We are so appreciative
of the response that we have received.  As we
were not expecting nearly so much interest in
this work, it may take longer than expected for
us to acknowledge your contact and schedule an
interview.  We value everyone’s
perspectives.  Please be patient with us as we
process your emails and phone calls.  Again, thank you very much!

Maureen Linden
Researcher, Georgia Tech