[Nfbnet-members-list] Study recruitment: accessibility of online courses

Linden, Maureen Ann Maureen.Linden at coa.gatech.edu
Wed Nov 12 01:18:07 UTC 2014

Accessibility of Online Courses

Georgia Tech is conducting a research study on the usability and
accessibility of college level courses that are taught online.  At
the present time, we are focusing on accessibility of these types of
courses for those with vision impairments.  We would like to
interview students who are blind or have low vision.  The interview
will be conducted over the telephone at your convenience.  It will
take about an hour.  During this telephone interview, we will ask
questions about your experiences with these online courses, what
features of the courses assisted in making the material accessible,
what features of the courses made the material inaccessible, and how
you felt about your ability to interact with  the professors and
other students using the online course interface.  You will be paid
$20 for taking part in this interview.  If you would like to
participate, please contact Maureen Linden at
<mailto:Maureen.linden at coa.gatech.edu>Maureen.linden at coa.gatech.edu
or 404.894.0561