[Nfbnet-members-list] Voter surveys and iOS

Danielsen, Chris CDanielsen at nfb.org
Fri Nov 7 17:02:54 UTC 2014

Voter surveys and iOS

Dear Fellow Federationists:

Recently we asked you to fill out online surveys about your
experiences voting in this year's elections. Unfortunately, we have
learned that these surveys are not compatible with all versions of
iOS and/or all iOS devices, such as iPhones. We are working on the
problem and apologize for any inconvenience it has caused you. We
recommend that you complete the surveys on a computer using screen
reader technology rather than on your mobile device. Again, we
apologize for any inconvenience and will let you know if we are able
to implement a solution for those who wish to complete the survey on
an iOS device.

Sincerely,

Chris Danielsen
Director of Public Relations