[Nfbnet-members-list] New York State Convention Streaming

Michael Robinson via New-york-news new-york-news at nfbnet.org
Thu Nov 6 02:19:50 UTC 2014

Join the NFB of New York’s 58th State Convention,
Live at <http://www.nfbny.org>www.nfbny.org or on NFBLive in the New York room.

Friday, November 7, 2014
10:00 am – 12:00 pm – Town Hall meeting with the Commission for the Blind

          4:00 pm – 5:00 pm Board of Directors Meeting

Saturday, November 8, 2014
          9:00 am – 12:00 pm General Session

          2:00 pm – 5:00 pm General Session

          7:00 pm – 10:00 pm Banquet

You can comment any time during the convention by
email at
<mailto:convention at nfbny.org>convention at nfbny.org or by calling 716-249-1632

We’d love to hear from you.

Our annual human horse race will be held Saturday
evening at the banquet. Don’t miss the
opportunity to support your favorite horse in
this event. Tickets in $5 increments can be
purchased from through the donation button on our
web page.  Pay your bet then email
<mailto:convention at nfbny.org>convention at nfbny.org
with what horse you want to bet on. The betting
window closes at 5 pm on Saturday.

We will be auctioning a Blaze EZ Daisy
multi-player with OCR system, donated by CTech.
This product will read print as well as play NLS books.

See you online and enjoy the convention!

<mailto:convention at nfbny.org>convention at nfbny.org and (716) 249-1632

To unsubscribe, change your list options or get
your account info for New-york-news:
http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/new-york-news_nfbnet.org/dandrews%40visi.com