[Nfbnet-members-list] NOPBC Exhibit Hall Table

Carol Castellano carol_castellano at verizon.net
Fri Jun 27 00:54:46 UTC 2014

Come visit the NOPBC table in the Exhibit Hall!

Along with our regular 50/50, we'll be raffling off a Honeywell
voice-activated thermostat worth $275!  Stop by to purchase a
ticket.  We'll also have the wildly popular Keep Calm and Braille On
and Keep Calm, It's Only a Cane. t-shirts to purchase or order.  But
wait, there's more--our stylish NFB tote bags, makeup bags, pashmina
wraps to keep you warm during convention, fun straw hats and baseball
caps, Florida key chains, and new this year are infinity scarves and
trendy shirts, wallets and sunglasses to fit every style!

See you in the Exhibit Hall!

Carol Castellano
Parents of Blind Children-NJ
Director of Programs