[Nfbnet-members-list] A FEDERATION MOMENT IS WORTH 1,000 WORDS

Danielsen, Chris CDanielsen at nfb.org
Fri Jun 27 00:57:18 UTC 2014

A FEDERATION MOMENT IS WORTH 1,000 WORDS
On Tuesday, July 1, from 3-5 p.m.
Salon 15, Level 2
Do you want to help spread the Federation's message of hope to blind
people throughout the nation and the world? You can help the National
Federation of the Blind spread the word with the smartphone or other
portable device that you carry in your pocket every day. Sharing our
stories through words, pictures, and audio allows us to raise
expectations of the blind and build the NFB community. Come discuss
tips and tricks for how to capture and share Federation experiences
in multimedia during this interactive seminar.  Please bring your
video/photo capture devices with you. You'll have a chance to
practice what you'll learn at this session so that you can go out and
start capturing Federation moments right away at the 2014 national
convention. We'll also discuss the NFB brand and how to spread our
message effectively. This is sure to be a fun, informative, and
interactive seminar, so we hope to see all of you there.

Sincerely,

Chris Danielsen, Director of Public Relations