[Nfbnet-members-list] Seeking your assistance (Focus groups in Orlando)

Jolliff, Tiffany tjolliff at nib.org
Thu Jun 19 21:07:21 UTC 2014

My name is Tiffany Jolliff and I am the research
coordinator at National Industries for the Blind
(NIB). NIB is focused on its mission to create
and sustain employment opportunities for people
who are blind or visually impaired.

I will be attending the National Federation of
the Blind (NFB) 2014 Conference and Convention,
and while there, I am interested in conducting
focus groups with people between the ages of 45
and 64 who are blind. Vision loss and employment
are closely linked for this age group, and I am
researching  how NIB can help this group
circumvent potential barriers to employment.

If you are attending the NFB convention and
interested in participating in this focus group,
please take a minute to respond to the following
survey.  The survey is intended to gauge your
interest in participating in a focus group, and
to identify the dates and times that work best in
your undoubtedly busy schedule.

If you are not planning to attend the 2014 NFB
conference this year and would still be
interested in participating in my research, this
survey also offers the option to provide contact
information for future participation.

Any contact information you provide in this
survey will be seen by only me, and will be used
for the sole purpose of contacting you about your
focus group. If you have any questions, please
feel free to contact me at tjolliff at nib.org or by phone at 703-310-0583.

Here is a link to the survey:
https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/2014NFBFocusGroupSurvey
When prompted for a password, enter NFB2014.

Thank you, and enjoy the conference.

Tiffany Jolliff
Research Coordinator
National Industries for the Blind