[Nfbnet-members-list] NABS Events and Meeting Agenda

nabs.president at gmail.com nabs.president at gmail.com
Sun Jun 30 16:48:45 UTC 2013

Fellow Federationists:

I am writing to share with you the details for
two National Association of Blind Students events
at convention. Even if you are not a student, we
think that you will very much enjoy these two opportunities to support NABS!

Tuesday, July 2
6:00 - 10:00 pm­NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF BLIND STUDENTS (NABS)
Junior Ballroom F, level 1
Come on out to hear inspiring speakers, learn
about new technologies, and be a part of the work
of NABS. Registration opens at 6:00, and the
meeting will start promptly at 7:00. The agenda
is packed, so come on out and be a part of this
exciting meeting! Want to see for yourself? Check
out the attached agenda. We’d love to see our
federation family well-represented! You can save
yourself some time and preregister at the following link:
<http://nabslink.org/drupal/content/register-2013-nabs-annual-meeting>http://nabslink.org/drupal/content/register-2013-nabs-annual-meeting

Thursday, July 4
8:00 - 11:30 pm­MONTE CARLO NIGHT
Salons 1 and 2, level 2
Come play various card games with a chance to win
real cash! You can also enjoy the various
hostages NABS will be holding throughout the
evening. You may even want to help them buy their
freedom! There will be a cash bar available, and
plenty of opportunities to hang with old friends or make new ones.

Also be sure to buy some 60/40 raffle tickets at
the NABS table or from any member of the NABS
board. Why settle for 50% when you can have 60?

Please come out and support NABS and the important work we do!

Look forward to seeing you in Orlando!,

Sean

Sean Whalen
President, National Association of Blind Students
(608) 332-4147
<mailto:Nabs.president at gmail.com>Nabs.president at gmail.com
www.nabslink.org