[Nfbnet-members-list] Tactual "Braille Rocks" T-Shirts at Convention

Richie Flores flores.richie at gmail.com
Sun Jun 30 16:52:05 UTC 2013

NFB Conventioneers:
Please come chekc out the cool, one-of-a-kind, "Braille Rocks,"
T-Shirt!  The NFB of Texas will have a limited supply while at
convention, so please seek us out to get your hands on this unique,
fashionable, Braille awareness tool.  We'll have them at our exhibit
table until we sell out.
*Our location in the exhibit hall is: Table A19
*Come visit us in our affiliate section to also place an order; ask
for Richie Flores at the NFBT flag, or call/Text: 512-784-1878.
***T-shirts are on sale for only $20 and all proceeds go directly to
support NFB youth programs and The Texas Association of Blind
Students.
*We accept cash, checks made out to the NfBT Austin Chapter, and can
provide the option to pay with credit card as well.

Please enjoy the description below:

The t-shirt is a unique NFB Bell Program 2013 shirt and will be
replaced by a new design in 2014.

The shirt is a bright and attractive bold red color.  The image upon
the shirt is a baby crocodile reading a spiral bound braille book.
The crocodile has many teeth and looks a bit like a character that
would appear on Tiny Tunes, but is a 100% Federation original image.
The crocodile is shaded in many variations of green with cartoon eyes
and is reading the braille with proper 2-handed technique.  In very
small braille upon the book, it says "NFB".  Only the truly perceptive
will notice the text upon his book.

Below the image, it states "Braille Rocks" in edgy/rock 'n roll white
colored hand-designed font.  Below that text is tactile white braille
saying the same thing.

Thank you for your support!

Richie Flores