[Nfbnet-members-list] i-ride Trolley route map

Sherri flmom2006 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 30 07:56:02 UTC 2013

Here is a list of the stops on the I-ride Trolley
route map. There are 2 lines and the stops are very well explained below.

I want to thankk Ms. Samme Ripley, our ADA
coordinator for Orange County Florida for preparing this document.

I Ride Trolley Route Map prepared for the
National Federation of the Blind
Visitors<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns =

All trolleys are green in color on both the red and green lines.

Passes can be purchased at the Expedia Desk from 7am – 10pm at the Rosen Centre

Red Line - The Red line trolley route serves the
International Drive Resort Area both north and
south bound.  There are 76 stops and trolleys
arrive at each stop approximately every 20 minutes

Green Line -  The green line trolley route is the
counterpart service to the red line trolley route
travelling along Universal Boulevard.   There are
50 stops and the trolleys arrive at each stop approximately every 30 minutes

Transfers – Trolley transfers are free.   You can
easily transfer between the red and green lines
at the transfer stops represented as stars.  Just
ask your trolley driver for a transfer ticket
when exiting at a transfer stop.  A transfer
ticket is not needed if using an unlimited ride pass.

Transfering – on both the red line and green
line, you can transfer at southbound stops
numbered 7, 26 and 33.  You can transfer at
northbound stops at stops numbered 7, 26, 33, and 42

Hours

8am to 10:30pm daily

Trolleys travel throughout the International
Drive Resort Area servicing 100 convenient stops
approximately every 20 minutes.

Single cash fare is $1.50 (Drivers do not carry cash so please have exact cash)

Senior cash fare is 25 cents per ride (age 65 and over)

Kids ride free (age 12 and under when accompanied by a paying adult)

Unlimited Ride Passes

One day pass - $5 per person

Three day pass - $7 per person

Five day pass - $9 per person

Seven day pass - $12 per person

Fourteen day pass - $18 per person

Passes are not sold on trolleys.  PASSES ARE SOLD
AT OVER 100 LOCATIONS ALONG THE ROUTE.  Go to
stop 20 (official Vistor Center) on red line
northbound or see website for locations along the
route.  Can purchase passes at the Expedia Desk at the Rosen Centre.

Special Note – you cannot go to Universal on the
trolley.   If you want to go to Universal you
will have to take the red line north, get off at
stop #7, cross the street and catch LYNX bus #37,
it will cost $2.   The bus runs approximately
five minutes after you get off the trolley and
cross the street.    Coming back to your hotel,
take the #37 LYNX bus again ($2).   Driver will
assist you with the trolley stop #.

Red Line South Bound Trolley Stops

Stop 1 – Orlando Premium Outlets – International
Drive, only Northbound.  No announcement for this stop, boarding only

Stop 2 – Sweets Plaza/McDonalds

Stop 3 – Outlet Marketplace

Stop 4 – International Drive Value Center

Stop 5 – Orlando International Resort Club

Stop 6 – Fun Spot America

Stop 7 is a star transfer stop – Four Points by Sheraton Orlando Studio City*

Stop 8 – Kentucky Fried Chicken

Stop 9 – Monumental Movieland Hotel

Stop 10 – Rosen Inn

Stop 11 – International Palms Resort & Conference Center

Stop 12 – Pizza Hut

Stop 13 - Titanic, the experience

Stop 15 – Quality Inn International

Stop 16 – Walgreens Drug Store

Stop 17 – Uno Chicago Bar & Grille

Stop 18 – Brickhouse Tavern/YMCA & Aquatic Center

Stop 19 – Sonesta ES Suites Orlando

Stop 20 – Ponderosa/Bargain World

Stop 22 – Embassy Suites Orlando I-Drive/Dave & Busters

Stop 23 – Rosen Inn at Pointe Orlando

Stop 24 – Sizzler Restaurant/Houlihans Restaurant

Stop 25 – Rosen Plaza Hotel

Stop 26 is a star transfer stop – Orange County
Convention Center West Concourse, this is a street stop

Stop 27 – Rosen Centre Hotel* catch trolley here to go southbound on I Drive

Stop 28 – Red Lobster Restaurant

Stop 29 – International Towne Center

Stop 30 – Extended Stay America Orlando/Hawthorn Suites Orl. Convention Center

Stop 31 – Hilton Garden Inn Orlando at Sea World

Stop 32 – Renaissance at Sea World

Stop 33 is a star transfer stop at SeaWorld Orlando

Stop 34 – Aquatica, SeaWorlds Water Park* (last stop)

Stop 35 – TGI Friday’s

Stop 36 – Walgreens Drug Store

Stop 37 – Parc Corniche

Stop 37a – Orchid Bay/World of Chocolate

Stop 38 – WorldMark by Wyndham

Stop 39 – The Fountains Resort

Stop 40 – Floridays Resort Orlando

Stop 41 – Regency Village

Stop 42 is a star transfer stop, last stop end of
route, Orlando Premium Outlets location

Red Line North Bound (opposite side of street) trolley stops

Stop 1 – Orlando Premium Outlets (International
Drive)* last stop announcement, end of route

Stop 2 – Festival Bay Mall at International Drive

Stop 3 – Festival Bay Mall at International Drive

Stop 4 – International Drive Value Center

Stop 5 – International Corner Plaza

Stop 6 – International Outlet

Stop 7 – star transfer stop, Days Inn International Dr North

Stop 9 – Wet n Wild * (street stop)

Stop 10 – Ponderosa

Stop 11 – MIC Plaza

Stop 12 – Magical Midway

Stop 13 – Dowdy Plaza

Stop 14 – Dowdy Mini Mall

Stop 15 – IHOP/Burger King

Stop 16 – closed stop

Stop 17 – Ripley’s Believe It or Not/Sleuths Mystery Dinner Show

Stop 18 – closed stop

Stop 20 – Visit Orlando Official Visitor Center

Stop 21 – Senor Frogs

Stop 22 – Walgreen’s Drug Store/TGI Fridays

Stop 23 – Hawaiian Rumble Golf/Wonderworks

Stop 24 – Pointe Orlando* (street stop)

Stop 26 – star transfer stop, Peabody Orlando

Stop 27 – Orange County Convention Center
North/south Concourse * get off here to go to Rosen Center (cross street)

Stop 28 – Hilton Orlando

Stop 29 – Doubletree by Hilton Orlando at SeaWorld

Stop 30 – Hawthorn Suites Orlando Convention Center

Stop 31 – Hilton Garden Inn Orlando at SeaWorld

Stop 32 – Renaissance at SeaWorld

Stop 33 – star transfer stop, Sea World Orlando (street stop)

Stop 34 – Aquatica, SeaWorlds Water Park (street stop)

Stop 35 – TGI Friday’s

Stop 36 – Dennys/International Plaza

Stop 37 – Marriotts Grand Vista Resort

Stop 38 – Worldmark by Wyndham

Stop 39 – Sheraton Vistana Villages

Stop 40 – Floridas Resort Orlando

Stop 41 – Hilton Grand Vacations Club on International Drive

Stop 42 – star transfer stop, Orlando Premium
Outlets – Vineland Avenue (no announcement at this stop – boarding only

  (Green Line South Bound Trolley Stops

G1 – Hampton Inn Closest to Universal Orlando –
no announcements at this stop, boarding only

G2 – Best Western PLUS Universal Inn

G3 – Extended Stay America Orlando Universal

G4 – Doubletree by Hilton at the Entrance to
Universal Orlando, this is a transfer stop, Four
Points by Sheraton Studio City*

G5 – Wet n Wild

G6 – Westgate Place Reslort

G7 – Republic Square

G8 – Crowne Plaza Orlando Universal

G9 – Fairfield Inn & Suites I-Drive Convention
Center/Sleuths Mystery Dinner Shows

G10 – La at Quinta Inn & Suites Orlando

G11 – SpringHill Suites Convention Center

G12 – Pointe Orlando

G13 – Renaissance at SeaWorld

G14 – Hilton Grand Vacations Club@ SeaWorld

G15 – Residence Inn Orlando at SeaWorld

G16 – Marriott Vacation Club Harbour Lake

G17 – Westgate Leisure Resort, merges onto the
red line, 38Southboard to 42 Southbound

Green Line Northbound ending at Major Blvd, Premium Outlets (Universal)

G1 – Hampton Inn Closest to Universal Orlando – last stop announcement

G2 – Holiday Inn Express

G4 – Holiday Inn & Suites/Days Inn Orlando, this
is a transfer stop to Days Inn I-Drive Northbound

G5 – Best Western PLU Orlando Gateway

G6 – The Point Orlando Resort

G7 – Country Inn & Suites by Carlson

G8 – Comfort Inn – Universal

G9 – Fairfield Inn & Suites I-Drive Convention
Center/Sleuths Mystery Dinner Shows

G10 – LaQuinta Inn & Suites Orlando Convention Center

G11 – Springhill Suites Convention Center

G12 – Pointe Orlando, this is also merging red
line 26 northbound to 28 northbound, and 33 northbound

G13 – Renaissance at SeaWorld

G14 – Hilton Grand Vacations Club @ SeaWorld

G15 – Residence Inn Orlando at SeaWorld

G16 – Marriott’s Cypress Harbor

G17 – Westgate Leisure Resort goes strictly on
the green line and red line 38 northbound through 42 northbound on red line

For the technology gurus, you can use your phone
and enter
<http://www.idrive2go.mobi/>idrive2go.mobi and
use  Next Trolley I-ride information.   Use Next
Trolley to get predicted trolley arrival times
for each
stop.
<http://idrive2go.mobi/page/13#/>http://idrive2go.mobi/page/13#/
is readable I believe using speak and read
and  jaws software.   The mapping is not!  Use
the listing on the previous pages.

1.     To use idrive2go.mobi,  to find stop code, do the following:

Red line south bound: stop codes equal iride 01 plus stop #

Red line north bound: stop codes equal iride 04 plus the stop #

Green line south bound:  stop codes equal iride 03 plus the stop #

Green line north bound: stop codes equal iride 02 plus the stop #

2.     Text above stop code to 41411

===========The end