[Nfbnet-members-list] National Association of Blind Veterans National Meeting Announcement!

Dwight Sayer president at nabv.org
Wed May 23 23:23:02 UTC 2012

The National Association of Blind Veterans will hold their annual
meeting on Sunday Evening July 1, 2012 from
7:00 Pm to 10:00 PM   (1900 to 2200 ) at the Dallas Anatole Hilton
Hotel. The exact room location will be in your
Convention agenda and will be posted on our web site when it has been
determined.
This meeting will be our only face to face meeting this year and we
want to make it as informative and enjoyable as  possible.
Dues will be collected and policy of the division will be made.
Please join us. Come all veterans and interested parties who support
Blind Veterans and all Veterans issues. 2012 raffle tickets will be
sold and assigned to those who wish to help sell tickets that will
fund this division. There are 7 Cash prizes in this year's raffle and
the winners will be drawn on July 6th.
Dwight

nABV19

Dwight D. Sayer