[Nfbnet-members-list] Travel and Tourism Division Meeting at Convention

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Tue May 22 01:47:58 UTC 2012

The Travel and Tourism Division of the National Federation of the
Blind, will be holding it's annual meeting at the National Convention
in Dallas, TX on
July 1st from 1-4PM.
If you have not looked at our division before, please come and learn
about leisure traveling independently, whether sighted guide, cane or
guide dog; whether
you take a cruise, plane, train, bus, automobile, traveling aboard or
in your own state.
See what we are all about.
We will be having elections for 1st and 2nd Vice President,
Treasurer, Secretary and 2 Board Members.
Discussions will include: Activities that went on since last
convention, future of the Division and hopefully a yearly trip planned.
We will also be having a panel of people discussing there travel
experience aboard or here at home: Participants will be Robert Leslie
Newman, Karl Smith,
Daniel Carr, Margo Downey, and Cheryl Echevarria.
If you are interested in attending the meeting is free, if you want
to join, it is $10.00 a year, please bring exact change or a credit
card for payment.
Thank you.
Sincerely,

Cheryl Echevarria, President
Travel and Tourism Division
631-456-5394 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting  Skype actions   Skype
actions  631-456-5394  end_of_the_skype_highlighting
President at nfb-travel.org