[Nfbnet-members-list] NFB of Utah to Stream Convention

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Fri May 18 02:15:20 UTC 2012

Dear Federationists and Friends,

The National Federation of the Blind of Utah is streaming the general
sessions and the banquet of our state convention on May 18th and 19.
We would love
to have you join us by streaming if you are not able to attend the
convention. James Gashel is our national rep. we are pleased to have
five NFB Fellows from
around the country. We will also be having our governor, speaker of
the house and president of our senate. To hook up on our stream click
on the following
link
http://ustream.tv/channel/Nfb-of-utah.
There will be a short add at the first.

Milton Taylor
NFB of Utah Information & List Serve Moderator
801-913-2533
nfbutah at gmail.com