[Nfbnet-members-list] National Federation of the Blind Imagination Fund

Diggs, Parnell PDiggs at nfb.org
Sun Apr 24 13:59:51 UTC 2011

Dear Colleagues:

This is Parnell Diggs, Chairman of the National
Federation of the Blind Imagination Fund.  On
Wednesday evening, April 20, I had the pleasure
of appearing on "Thru Our Eyes" with Joe Ruffalo
to talk about the 2011 Race for Independence.  If
you missed it, the Program is archived at
<http://www.thruoureyes.org>www.thruoureyes.org.

But if you caught the live broadcast, you heard
me reveal when we will announce the names of the
Federationists who will be invited to ride in the
Blind Driver Challenge™ car during our Convention
in Orlando.  We will make the announcement on a
special "Thru Our Eyes broadcast on June 22 at 8:00 PM EDT.

In the meantime, if you are registering for the
2011 National Federation of the Blind Convention
and you want to ride in the Blind Driver
Challenge™  car, then you need to raise $1000 by
June 15.  Then, listen to the special broadcast
of "Thru Our Eyes" at 8:00 PM EDT on June 22 to see if you are selected.

You can register for the 2011 Race for
Independence at
<http://www.raceforindependence.org>www.raceforindependence.org
or by calling 410-659-9314 ext. 2371.  Start
raising your money now and join me in Orlando for
a ride in the Blind Driver Challenge™ car.  Thank you very much.